- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We collect and use personal information for providing features to our users and for internal usage (ie analysis of our user base for improving the site).
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- As a general rule we do not share your personal information, we may however share, general automatically collected data (see below) with our partners.
We do not collect information from anybody under the age of 13 years old, nor is our content geared at such audience.
Cookies and Automated Data Collection
- Like any website on the information use certain automated data collection methods that collect generic information from your usage of our website this information may include:
- Your IP address
- Browser and OS Information
- The website that referred you to us
- If you do not want to receive cookies from our website you may disable cookies in your browser. This may prevent you from using some features of our site including commenting and posting, but should not prevent you from viewing our content.
Modification/Removal of your Data
- You may at any time request modification or removal of your personal data through self-service procedures on our website or by contacting us through available links on our website.
- Although your requests will be honored, some data may still exist in backups (which are purged on a rotational basis), or may be retained for billing purposes, to comply with applicable law, or in the event of legal proceedings brought on by us or by you.