The following agreement is between you (“user”) and the owner(s) of the website and content posted at http://justanothergeekblog.com, and any related domain or subdomain thereof ( “we”, “us”, “our”). By accessing the website at http://justanothergeekblog.com (“the website”), or using any services connected it you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the website for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without prominent attribution to the website, and credit to the author who posted the materials on the website.
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, we hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the website or otherwise.
In no event shall we, our employees, our contributors, our suppliers nor our service providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if we or an authorized representative ours has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the website at any time without notice. However the we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using the website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms of service may be enforceable in a court of law. By using our website you are agreeing that any litigation and enforcement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and we may at our discretion choose arbitration in place of court proceedings in any dispute brought forward by us or by the user.